Do you wish to join a dynamic and innovative business and to bring your software development skills? Join us!
Bug hunting specialist, you’re passionate about IT. You are service-minded and consider product quality is a key aspect.
Are you looking for a job where you can express your ideas and give free reign to your talents?
You have good interpersonal skills and are looking for a close-knit team that works in a relaxed atmosphere.
To support our growth, our research and development department is looking for a software tester at our office in Lille, France.
Following in-house training, you will join our research and development department where you will work following the Agile methodology. You will be in charge of the following activities:
- Define, set up and take part to various testing campaigns.
- Analyze and establish functional specifications in close cooperation with the product manager.
- Write acceptance criteria on the basis of functional specifications.
- Establish and document various validation test scenarios.
- Perform tests and report issues to development teams.
- Software fix follow-up.
- Test for any potential regressions across versions.
- Provide thorough reports at the end of each campaign.
User experience being essential for our on-line solutions, your role as a tester will be central.
Mastering the functional aspects of our solutions may then open opportunities in product training and design.
- You are rigorous, able to work autonomously and open-minded.
- You have good social and interpersonal, as well as writing skills and enjoy team work.
- You are passionate about software quality and customer satisfaction.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or mathematics in relationship with IT.
- You have at least one year of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of at least one test automation tool would be an advantage.
Workplace: 7 Rue Nationale, 59800 LILLE, France
Contract type: Permanent full-time contract