GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow. Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Product Manager, your role is key in the architectural choices of our present and future solutions. You are passionate about technology and want to work in an environment that promotes analysis!
Beyond the global architecture of the application, you know how to be present for the members of your team and play the role of technical interlocutor. Your appetite for new technologies is well established and allows you to become operational quickly.
Main activities :
- In a stimulating technical environment, your main missions will be to :
- Analyze and appropriate a technical architecture and make it evolve to meet our future needs.
- Design and implement functionalities in an On Premise application.
- Contribute to the feasibility study and the technical implementation of the porting of functionalities in a SaaS platform.
- Write and validate technical specifications that meet the functional needs of the product team.
- Accompany the teams in their skills development and their achievements.
- Guarantee and establish development standards within the team.
- With a solid experience in development techniques and best practices, you are recognized as a reference in your field. You wish not only to continue building your expertise but also to share it with your colleagues.
- You have a BAC+5 degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in software development.
- You are fluent in English.
- You know how to create unit tests.
- You are familiar with the Agile Scrum methodology.
- You have good interpersonal skills and know how to address all types of interlocutors.
- You are familiar with CI/CD and have had the opportunity to use these tools in your job.
- The term Business Intelligence is not unfamiliar to you.
- You like the startup spirit.
Technical Environment :
- Node.js (Framework Electron)
- BI Platforms (Tableau / Power BI)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the Engineering Manager. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and of course, your future manager.