GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grown. Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Job description :
We are looking for an Expert in talent acquisition m/f, experienced on IT profiles.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Director, and in collaboration with the entire HR team, you will be responsible for all matters related to attracting and retaining talent for all of our subsidiaries (USA/Canada/UK/France).
Your career path with us will initially lead you to be responsible for these subjects in an autonomous and operational manner. Secondly, if the company’s development is in line with our expectations, you may be required to structure a fully-fledged recruitment department and manage it.
Main activities :
Talent acquisition :
- Challenging operational managers on the expression of their needs for new talent
- Advise and be a driving force in the definition of the profiles best able to integrate and develop the service concerned.
- Determine the most relevant sourcing strategy according to the defined profile
- Write and distribute the ads in English and French on all media
- Hunt candidates on our candidate pool, job boards, professional social networks, as well as on any other site or support according to the defined market strategy.
- Pre-select suitable applications
- Ensure physical or remote interviews, in both English and French
- Deploy a predictive analysis tool dedicated to recruitment, become an expert in it, and raise awareness among managers on the use of this tool and the lessons to be learned in building their teams.
- Be the point of contact for candidates and maintain the link throughout the internal recruitment process.
- Challenging managers in their decisions, and ensuring compliance with our internal recruitment process
- Build and animate a pool of skills
- Collaborate and coordinate joint actions with different departments of the company (Marketing, R&D …)
Industrialization of processes :
- Ensuring the deployment of a TTY
- Ensure the training of operational managers using ATS
- Ensure that the data in the TTY is relevant and up-to-date for all users.
- Ensure the tracking of relevant KPIs and carry out their reporting
External Employer Brand :
- Define and deploy an employer brand strategy adapted to each subsidiary, by developing our HR marketing mix.
- Be a driving force in the external employer branding strategy
- Reinforce the “Inbound Recruitment” strategy
- Affirming the company’s presence on the appropriate supports
- Create relevant content and communicate in these media
- Representing the company in all events related to the recruitment process
- Collaborate with the Marketing department in the deployment of events
- Organize the different company events
Internal employer brand :
- Be a driving force in the internal employer brand strategy
- Organize integration events for new employees and their communication both internally and externally
- Graduate of a business school HR option or a university training type Master 2 in occupational psychology.
- At least 5 years of global professional experience, of which at least 3 years were spent exclusively on the recruitment of IT profiles.
- Proven ability to attract rare talent
- Competitor, results-oriented
- Appetence for new technologies
- High adaptability in a highly evolving context
- Ability to interact with various cultures in different countries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Autonomy, commitment, responsibility, ability to anticipate and a strategic vision of attracting and retaining talent characterize you.
GBS offers a collaborative and demanding work environment in a supportive context that allows everyone to grow.
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call from the Human Resources Director. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues and your future manager.