GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow. Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Within the Customer Success department, attached to the Customer Success Supervisor, your role is essential for the satisfaction of our French and international customers. You will have at heart to bring an irreproachable quality of service and a sympathy at all times!
Beyond meeting the expectations of our customers, you are keen to position yourself as a trusted partner in order to understand their issues, promote the adoption and use of our products and finally, you will be able to detect additional sales opportunities in relation with the sales department.
Your regular relations with our customers will allow you to play a pivotal role in the search for innovation and the continuous improvement of our products, at the service of our customers.
Main activities :
Passionate about customer satisfaction, your main missions will be to :
- Solve technical problems encountered by our customers, prospects and partners through our ticketing tool and any other channel made available to them;
- Provide a personalized response to technical problems reported by our customers, prospects and partners.
- Collaborate via a specific procedure with the development team to report problems encountered by our customers (ticket escalation, feature requests) and ensure the follow-up of the ticket;
- Comply with SLAs by providing rapid responses and resolution of escalated technical issues
- Evolve within the rules of engagement of the support, in order to achieve an optimal customer experience (response time, resolution rate, satisfaction rate);
- Work with developers to identify and resolve technical issues
- Contribute to the updating of data about customers, prospects and partners ;
- Develop and maintain specialized test environments to facilitate the replication and verification of solutions to technical problems
- Interact with the sales and account management team in the context of complex issues and potential opportunities (sales of training or services, additional sales, upgrades);
- Ensure that any solutions that have not been found are created for publication in the knowledge base.
- Effectively manage escalations associated with problems reported in our products to ensure that the end result is a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate initiative by acquiring expertise in several families of our products. Develop product experience by installing, testing and using our products and by participating in formal and informal training courses.
- Contribute to the evolution of the product roadmap by suggesting new functionalities, based on your exchanges with users ;
- Maintain advanced technical and interpersonal skills, as well as knowledge of company procedures
This position occupies a central position in the relationship with our customers.
Are you a curious person, passionate about technology and concerned about the customer experience? Then this job is for you. Listening skills, collaborative work and your sense of organization will be other key elements for this role.
- an ability to solve complex technical problems
- an understanding of BI tools – e.g. SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- practical knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- a working knowledge of databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Familiarity with virtualization tools – e.g. VMWare, Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc. (creating and using virtual machines)
- experience in technical support
- You have a BAC+2 degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have experience in customer support and have been able to use ticketing tools such as Zoho Desk, Zendesk or equivalent;
- You have interpersonal skills that allow you to interact with several levels of interlocutors (internal and external clients, business and technical).
- You are autonomous, reactive and rigorous in taking into account requests and incidents.
- Passion for technology and learning, with an analytical mind and strong technical problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in English and French.
Technical Environment :
- Zoho Desk
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Google Suite
- Products marketed by GB&Smith
- Web applications / Java J2EE
- SaaS Solutions
Recruitment Process :
If your application is successful, you will receive a first call with the Customer Success Director. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.