GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate, test and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialization of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues.
On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow.
Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
The context of the position :
The Sales Director is the privileged contact of the customer before and after any sale.
The variety and technicality of our solutions lead our sales cycles to be long. With us, creating a relationship of trust is an essential prerequisite to any sale, but it is above all the N°1 lever to enable you to increase your pipeline.
The follow-up and satisfaction of your customers is therefore just as important after the conclusion of a sale.
The ideal candidate is therefore passionate about the quality of the commercial relationship as much as about hunting for new customers. This is a quota carrying, Hunter / Farmer position.
Main activities :
- Assist with lead qualification, prospect calling, and targeted campaigns that require direct phone call contact and/or email.
- Initiate contact with MQLs to convert to SQls to identify new opportunities.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into solution requirements for the 360 Suite/Kinesis platform that produce successful outcomes
- Serve as a subject matter expert & maintain in-depth product knowledge to close new opportunities by formulating value propositions that resonate with prospective customers
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase products of the company to prospects, customers and key accounts
- Coordinate pre sales resources for applicable meetings with prospective customers
- Work with management and engineers to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to request for proposal (RFP), requests for information (RFI),
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer/prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of proposals, contracts, and licenses agreements.
- Design your own and collaborate with team to create targeted prospecting campaigns
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and consistently align with defined policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and activity report
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Travel approximately 20% of time including on-sites with prospects & customers
Professional Development: Continuous improvement and Learning in our fast-paced industry are key to success
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our software solutions and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospects and customer companies achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills
- Must have minimum 5-years of sales experience as an Account Executive
- Must Have minimum 3-years of industry experience with Business Intelligence Solutions, Analytics or similar software solutions
- Must have experience in managing large accounts and/or public administrations
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) and in a constructive manner with prospective customers, industry contacts, partners, management, peers and coworkers.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills through the understanding of each party’s interests and positions and the development of alternative options for mutual gain
- Provide a high level of customer service through prompt delivery on commitments and resolution of customer issue
NB : Location of the position not yet defined
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with our VP of Sales. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.