GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow. Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Job description :
Within the Research and Development department and reporting to the R&D Manager, your role is essential in supporting the automation of application testing activities for existing products, as well as participating in other application validation activities, i.e. integration, functional, non-regression, HMI, etc.
Main activities :
Passionate about automation and quality assurance, your main missions will be to :
- Set up the automation of non-regression tests in collaboration with the development teams and devops (CI/CD).
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts and analyze test results.
- Develop and maintain scripts for testing and loading datasets.
- Validate the relevance of test automation by evaluating the return on investment of implementing test automation.
- Recommend automation tools that are appropriate to the project context.
- Control of the test cycle (types and phases of tests).
- Knowledge of the BI business is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the valuation of the scenarios to be automated.
- Sense of coordination and ability to analyze problems and track anomalies.
- Write analysis, synthesis and reports.
This position represents the foundation for the quality of the solutions we offer our clients.
Are you a curious person, passionate about technology and eager to work in an environment that takes advantage of Serverless technologies? Then this job is for you. The sense of collaborative work, your strength of proposal and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have a BAC+5 degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have experience in the field of software testing and validation, with technical skills (programming languages, databases). You are able to work in a team environment while remaining autonomous on the tasks assigned to you.
- You have a perfect command of Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber.
- You have knowledge or master other automation tools such as SoapUI, UFT or others. This is a real asset.
- You have experience working in Agile Scrum mode.
- You love the Startup spirit.
- English desired
- The term Business Intelligence is not unfamiliar to you.
Technical Environment :
- SAP BusinessObjects / Power BI / Tableau
Functional environment :
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the R&D Director. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.