GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues.
On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story. The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow. Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Job description :
We are seeking a presales engineer who possesses experience with BI solutions, specifically Tableau and PowerBI.
Reporting directly to the pre-sales director, the pre-sales engineer’s role is to introduce and guarantee the technical and functional offer to prospects and clients, according to established rules and procedures.
Main activities :
Management of the presales activities
- Carry out the pre-sales process and activities for all business cases
- Collaborate with and support sales engineers during the phases of the business process
- Ensure that the products and solutions match the prospects’ requirements
- Contribute to the technical and functional parts of the commercial proposal
- Prepare and provide technical presentations to explain our solutions to existing and potential clients.
- Occasional international travel in order to attend trade/showcase/exhibition and events (outside of Covid-19)
- Recommend new features and use cases for product development
- Maintain pre-sales CRM data and details with special care given to data quality
- Ensure with the global VP Sales that the product demonstration, proof of concept and client/prospect support ticket review processes are implemented
- Work with the VP Sales on pre-sales product demonstration material
Answer bid solicitations and commercials proposals
- Work with clients in order to evaluate product, research needs and determine possible solutions
- Draft coherent technological solutions along with technical design management
- Perform proof of concepts or feasibility studies
- As required, provide clients’ requirements to the R&D department
- Assist sales engineers with clients in order to bring technical support and insight about the company’s offer
- Assist sales engineers in order to generate extra revenue from existing clients (upsells)
- Perform technical demonstrations, give product presentations to decision makers and/or users
- Answer technical questions and secure clients’ decision making
Continuous professional development
- Maintain expert-grade knowledge of Tableau, Power BI and 360Suite products.
- Test our new product releases
Secondary responsibilities :
- Training our clients on our products
- Training colleagues on BI solutions Tableau and PowerBI
- Contribute to marketing material that requires pre-sales participation (for instance, webinars, tutorials, etc.)
- Maintain the demonstration environments used by the Presales team
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of Tableau and Power BI
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Undergraduate degree or a combination of education and experience in information technology and business management
- Experience with presales or consulting
- Ability to provide customer product training
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and clearly both written and orally with customers
- Professional grade proficiency in French and English
- Ability to learn, to be autonomous and to adapt
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call from the Presales director. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues and your future manager.