GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate, test and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialization of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues.
On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow.
Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
The context of the position :
360Suite / Kinesis is on a mission to create a world-class partner ecosystem that is helping to accelerate our growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Channel Sales Manager or Partner Sales Manager with Business Intelligence and/or Analytical software solutions in both a SaaS & perpetual licensing environment with an ability to obtain a strong knowledge of our offerings, and experience in high-level curriculum development and program creation and launch.
Main activities :
- Develop programs that always think about Partners and how they can be enabled to be an extension of our team
- Identify, prioritize, develop, and execute successful enablement plans, content, and programs
- Find partnership opportunities via inbound and outbound activities
- Engage regularly with key partners to monitor enablement process, new requirements, and future goals
- Provide regular updates on the status of each partner’s enablement
- Establish steady cadences of learning for partners
- Contribute analytical capability to understand key trends in the region across the channel partner community, and work with the partner leaders in the region to establish training plans and curriculum that will help drive partner revenue
- Partner with resellers or consultants to attract new prospects and users to live events to hear value propositions and review the 360Suite/Kinesis Solutions offerings
- Get partner organizations to register or refer new leads
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources,marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental joint revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and consistently align with defined policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and activity reports
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Travel approximately 20% of time including on-sites with prospects & customers
Professional Development: Continuous improvement and Learning in our fast-paced industry are key to success
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our software solutions and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospects and customer companies achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience of launching, enabling and growing a partner ecosystem
- Experience in Business Intelligence or other Analytical Software solution systems
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Highly responsive to internal customer and external partner stakeholder requests
- An understanding of what motivates our partner community, our internal stakeholders and our sales organizations
- Experience in Partner or Channel enablement or training
- Develops and drives consensus, while implementing innovative process and strategy improvements
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with our VP of Sales. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.