GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group. Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow.
Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Product Manager, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You are passionate about development and want to work in an environment that promotes analysis!
Main activities :
- Passionate about development, your main missions will be to :
- Develop functionalities using Java EE, Hibernate, Spring boot technologies;
- Work in close collaboration with the product team in order to best meet customer needs and corporate strategy;
- Use Business Intelligence (BI) to provide technical information;
- Integrate the team working in Agile Scrum mode. Be part of the process and make it evolve according to the team’s needs;
- Produce technical specifications;
- Model databases;
- Leverage on cloud infrastructures to automate application testing and deployment;
- Project yourself as a collaborator and feel empowered, evolve to achieve your goals.
- You have a degree in IT, or you are self-taught and above all passionate!
- You have at least 10 years of experience as a JAVA developer.
- You have a good ability to grasp technical subjects.
- You want to deepen your knowledge and know-how by facing important technical challenges!
- You want to work in an environment that is constantly on the move and attentive to technical advances.
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the R&D Director. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.