GB&SMITH has been developing 360Suite software for more than 10 years to help BI/Data Managers operate, automate and optimise their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients around the world, Fortune 500 and major institutions (Orange, the Fed, MACIF, Lockheed Martin, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story, which has also successfully established itself internationally with more than 60 employees spread across France, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Building on our success, we are preparing the launch of a new SaaS offering, unique on the market, and the growth prospects are such that we are looking for new talent.
On the way from Start-up to Scale-up, it is therefore the ideal moment to join us and come and write the second page of our history.
By its collaborative nature, GB&SMITH has always benefited from the trust it has placed in its employees, by focusing, whatever their experience, on their involvement and their desire to make the company grow.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds shares (BSPCE) in the company.
Joining GB&SMITH means accompanying the world’s largest organisations in the modernisation of their Analytics / Data assets, participating in the very high level of customer satisfaction that characterises us and growing with a group that has managed to maintain its independence and entrepreneurial spirit. Joining GB&SMITH also means joining one of Lille’s most promising “tech” companies, in an ideal setting in the heart of Lille.
The context of the position :
You will be mainly involved in building the frontend of this application, but experience with backend solutions will be a big plus. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent communication, time and priority management skills, and who is motivated by results. You will work in an agile team, with a senior developer and a product owner who will define the product roadmap. You will also interact with different stakeholders (designers, application API managers).
Main activities :
- Develop new features on the application using modern software development best practices. This includes planning the work to be done, writing the code with testing and documentation, user testing, training sessions with users, and maintenance
- Communicate progress and blockers to the rest of the team using tools like Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Perform quality assurance on new features and bug fixes on different devices
- Cooperate with UI / UX designers to ensure visual cohesion
- Perform refactoring and maintenance on a regular basis to limit technical debt
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or similar experience
- At least 5 years experience in a software development environment
- Knowledge in the use of modern software development best practices
- Be self-taught and able to explain complex technological issues in simple terms
- Experience in backend development (an asset)
- Experience with AWS, CI/CD chains (an asset)
Technical Environment :
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- API Rest
Recruitment Process :
If your application is successful, you will receive a first call with the Engineering Manager. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager. er.