GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group. Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow.
Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to the R&D director, your role is essential to the definition and development of our future solutions. You are passionate about technology and want to work in an environment that promotes analysis!
In addition to meeting the expectations of our customers and product management, you will lead a team in charge of the development and maintenance of a flagship product of our 360Suite software suite.
Main activities :
- Passionate about project management, your main missions will be to :
- Write clear functional specifications according to the definition of the need from our customers and product management
- Work in collaboration with the different departments within R&D to ensure the quality, delivery and performance of the platform
- Organize a development team
- Be the guarantor of the Agile Scrum methodology (with your personal touch if necessary)
This position represents the prime contractor for the solutions we offer our customers.
- You are a curious person, passionate about technology and eager to work in an environment around BI technologies… then this job is for you. Your ability to manage a team, your sense of collaborative work and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a project manager or equivalent.
- You master the Agile Scrum methodology.
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You have a technical background
- You like the Startup spirit
- You are fluent in English
- The term Business Intelligence is not unfamiliar to you
Technical Environment :
- Agile Scrum
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SAP BusinessObjects / SAP Data Services
Recruitment process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the R&D Director. If both of you wish to continue in this joint discovery process, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and of course, your future manager.