GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialisation of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues. On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group. Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow.
Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to the head of this department, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You wish to participate in the implementation of DevOps principles within our development teams, you are passionate about automation and wish to work in an environment that promotes analysis, GB&SMITH is for you! We work with a simple Agile methodology, with a sprint rotation every months. We keep informed of our progress and priorities through daily meetings and monthly sprint planning.
Main activities :
Passionate about automation, your main missions will be to :
- Maintain, automate and improve our continuous integration stack
- Maintain, automate and enhance our continuous delivery and deployment stack
- Supervise, detect anomalies and study problems
- Design and develop architectures to ensure scalability, manageability, stability and security
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures
- Work closely with development teams to understand their requirements and issues
- Helping teams in their use of our services
- This position represents the foundation of the solutions we offer our clients.
- Are you a curious person, passionate about technology and eager to work in an environment that takes advantage of Serverless technologies? Then this job is for you. A sense of collaborative work and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in system administration, DevOps, automation or SRE positions.
- You are motivated, well organized and autonomous.
- You are able to contribute and prioritize different projects and different simultaneous requests.
- You like the Startup spirit
Technical Environment :
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bitbucket, Nexus, Jenkins, Sonar, CI/CD
- Network (DNS, Let’s Encrypt, …)
- Postgres, Oracle Database, MySQL, MSSQL, Hana
Recruitment process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the R&D Director. If both of you wish to continue in this joint discovery process, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and of course, your future manager.