GB&SMITH has been developing 360Suite software for more than 10 years to help BI/Data Managers operate, automate and optimise their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients around the world, Fortune 500 and major institutions (Orange, the Fed, MACIF, Lockheed Martin, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story, which has also successfully established itself internationally with more than 60 employees spread across France, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Building on our success, we are preparing the launch of a new SaaS offering, unique on the market, and the growth prospects are such that we are looking for new talent.
On the way from Start-up to Scale-up, it is therefore the ideal moment to join us and come and write the second page of our history.
By its collaborative nature, GB&SMITH has always benefited from the trust it has placed in its employees, by focusing, whatever their experience, on their involvement and their desire to make the company grow.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds shares (BSPCE) in the company.
Joining GB&SMITH means accompanying the world’s largest organisations in the modernisation of their Analytics / Data assets, participating in the very high level of customer satisfaction that characterises us and growing with a group that has managed to maintain its independence and entrepreneurial spirit. Joining GB&SMITH also means joining one of Lille’s most promising “tech” companies, in an ideal setting in the heart of Lille.
Job description :
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Project Manager, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You are passionate about development and want to work in an environment that encourages analysis!
Beyond meeting the expectations of our customers and product management, you are committed to proposing effective technical solutions to ensure the performance and maintainability of a solution.
Main activities :
In a stimulating technical environment, your main missions will be to :
- Understand the product and propose appropriate technical solutions;
- Designing and implementing functionalities in an On Premise application;
- Integrate the team working in Agile Scrum mode;
- Carry out technical specifications and feasibility studies;
- Participate in the improvement of the ergonomics of the tool (UI/UX);
- Contribute to the feasibility study and technical implementation of the porting of functionalities into a SaaS platform
If you are a curious person, passionate about technology… then this job is for you. A sense of collaborative work and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have a 5-year degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have 3 years of experience (excluding internship) in development with React
- You know how to work in a team while remaining independent in the tasks assigned to you.
- You are sensitive to user experience and user interface design issues
- You have experience working in Agile Scrum mode
- You like the Startup spirit
- The term Business Intelligence is not unfamiliar to you
Technical Environment :
- ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, Electron
- BI Platforms (Table / Power BI)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Recruitment Process :
If your application is successful, you will receive a first call with the Engineering Manager. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager. er.