GB&SMITH publishes “360Suite”, softwares that help BI/Data Managers to exploit, automate, test and optimize their Data Analytics (BI/AI) platforms.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and major institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oréal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson etc.) GB&SMITH is a true French success story. Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, a member of Tech IN France and French Tech Boston, GB&SMITH has more than 60 employees in France, the USA, Canada and the UK.
The industrialization of data migration and Analytics solutions from/to any technology has made GB&SMITH the key player in the transfer to the cloud, a booming market.
We are currently preparing the launch of our second software suite which will have the potential to address more customer issues
On the way from start-up to Scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and participate in writing the second page of our story.
The diversity of our talents leads us to solicit each of them on various missions both to accompany the current changes and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, GB & Smith has always benefited from trusting its employees, valuing their involvement and their willingness to make the company grow.
Our future development will obviously require us to rely on all the talents present to structure the company.
And since we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share the value created together, each of our employees holds stock-options of the company.
If you, too, would like to:
- Help the world’s largest companies transition their Data and Analytics (BI/AI) to the cloud,
- Participate in the very high customer satisfaction that characterizes us (our customers say so… -> https://360suite.io/customers/),
- Grow up with a group that has maintained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you’re on the right track!
The context of the position :
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales / Business Development Representative (SDR / BDR).
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical part of our sales team as you will help the sales team filling the different pipelines, booking customers’ meetings and so, generating turnover.
You will be the first point of contact with potential customers and will have autonomy in defining the relevant prospecting strategies.
Main activities :
- Conduct lead qualification by researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through targeted campaigns of inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Work with customers and prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into solution requirements for the 360Suite/Kinesis platform that produce successful outcomes
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Produce, distribute, and follow up on company and product offering, webinar invitations and e-mails.
- Ultimately load the sales pipeline with qualified prospects and opportunities.
- Provide a high level of customer service through prompt delivery on commitments and resolution of customer issues
- Travel to and attend industry events & conferences (post COVID restrictions)
- 1-2 years previous selling experience preferably with a technical (software) background (industry experience with Business Intelligence Solutions, Analytics or similar software solutions)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM tool
- Must profess exceptional communication and organizational skills, professional demeanor, and be result-oriented.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Show curiosity and willingness to learn
- Experience with sales of 3rd party software solutions for Tableau, PowerBI, or SAP BusinessObjects would be a plus
Recruitment Process :
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with one of our Sales Directors. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.