We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR). Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential new customers as well as identifying up-sales opportunities with existing customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales appointment quotas. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities;
- Contact potential clients through warm & cold calls and emails and social strategies;
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Set up qualified meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives;
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results;
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans;
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts.
- 5 years experience as a B2B Business Development Representative, or similar role in the software industry (preferred but not required of analytics or business intelligence software);
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Zoho or Salesforce);
- Familiarity with G-Suite;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-directed and able to work independently without extensive supervision;
- Comfortable working in an unstructured, startup environment.
Contract Type: Permanent full-time contract